General Terms & Conditions
BlocHome Operating Company S.A.
- having its registered office at 18, rue Stümper, L-2557 Luxembourg
- registered at the Luxembourg Business Registry under number B255868
- phone number: +352 26 70 12 45
- e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter "BlocHome"),
represented by the board members Leonel Marques and Jean-Paul Scheuren professionally domiciled at the same address than BlocHome, offers the internet platform www.blochome.com (hereinafter "Platform").
The contractual relationships between BlocHome and the Registered Users are governed exclusively by the following General Terms and Conditions (“GTCs”). The present GTCs define the respective rights and obligations of BlocHome and of the Registered Users.
These relations are subject to the laws and regulations in force in Luxembourg, by any customs generally applicable and followed in Luxembourg as well as by any applicable professional rules, as the case may be.
Where relevant, depending notably on the Registered User’s place of residence and nationality, but also on the place of execution of its operations, foreign legal and/or regulatory provisions or customs may be applicable and applied to the relationship between BlocHome and the Registered User.
Registered Users may obtain a hard copy of these GTCs upon request addressed to BlocHome.
BlocHome provides the Registered User with an access to the Platform which enables such Registered Users to invest in shares issued by BlocHome SV S.A. in the form of tokenized securities.
Registered Users may subscribe to these Financial Instruments after completion of the identification procedure in compliance notably with the requirements set out under i.a. the Money Laundering Act.
Registered Users undertake to use the Platform in compliance with all applicable legal provisions and conditions applicable to the Platform.
For the purposes of these GTCs, in addition to the terms directly defined in the text, the following definitions and explanations apply:
2.1. Blockchain: a digital ledger for mapping the BlocHome Tokens, respectively the access and disposal rights regarding BlocHome Tokens, and to the rights embodied by BlocHome Tokens (equity security). BlocHome uses a protocol provided by Tokens that operate on the Polygon network.
2.2. BlocHome Login: login data defined by the Registered User, with which access to the personal area of the Registered User in the BlocHome Platform is
granted and access to the Wallet is enabled. These login data are necessary to ensure the full functionality of the personal area.
2.3. BlocHome Platform: a platform through which Registered Users can subscribe to BlocHome Tokens and access the Wallet provided by a third-party
service provider. In order to use the services offered by the BlocHome Platform, the Registered User must register on the BlocHome Platform in accordance with the following GTCs. The profile created as part of the registration process can be used to access the functions of the BlocHome Platform.
2.4. BlocHome Tokens or Investment Tokens: any tokens accessible through the BlocHome Platform such as issued by BlocHome SV S.A..
2.5. Wallet: a technical solution, offered by a third-party service provider, for self-custody by a Registered User in the sense of a digital safe deposit box. In simplified terms, the private cryptographic keys of a Registered User are stored in encrypted form without BlocHome having direct access to such keys.
2.6. Contract Completeness: all contractual documentation, including the allocation of adequacy, personal identification and account data, available to
and accepted by BlocHome.
2.7. Data Protection Framework: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as the law of 1 August 2018 on the organisation of the
National Data Protection Commission and the general data protection framework.
2.8. Financial Instrument: for the purposes of the present GTCs, tokenized equity security.
2.9. GTCs: the present General Terms and Conditions.
2.10. Investor or Registered User: an investor registered on the Platform who has made at least one investment.
2.11. Issuer: the person or company issuing the Financial Instrument.
2.12. Money Laundering Act: the law of 12 November 2004 on the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing, as amended.
2.13. Self-Custody: The independent custody, administration and securing of Investment Tokens or private cryptographic keys by Registered Users with the help of a digital safe deposit box (Wallet).
2.14. Tokenization: Digital representation of a claim or value, of certain rights and obligations, as well as a related right of disposal/transferability. In this case, the digital representation is linked to a (right of) disposal based on a contractual agreement and actual practice.
3.Scope of Application
The contractual relationship between BlocHome and the Registered User or (potential) investor or (beneficial) owner is governed by the GTCs.
These GTCs apply to all services offered by BlocHome on the Platform.
A separate agreement for the purchase of BlocHome Tokens shall be entered into between BlocHome SV S.A. and the Registered Users. These GTCs do not regulate the rights and duties of the Registered Users arising from any purchase/sale contracts entered into by Registered Users in relation to the Financial Instruments.
The applicable version of the GTCs can be viewed and downloaded at all times from the website www.blochome.com.
Upon successful registration on the Platform, each Investor accepts these GTCs as legally binding.
4. Use of the Platform
4.1 Registration as a user
4.1.1 Access to the Platform
Registered Users undertake to provide BlocHome, at its request, at the time of entering into the relationship or at a later date, with any document and information that BlocHome deems useful and necessary for the smooth running of the business relationship, on the one hand, and enabling BlocHome, on the other hand, to comply with its legal obligations.
Registered Users undertake to provide BlocHome with all the information necessary for its identification and in particular, its identity, capacity, profession, public or private responsibilities, activities, financial situation and tax residence. Registered Users also undertake to provide BlocHome, upon request, with all documents attesting to the proper fulfilment of its tax obligations.
In accordance with the legal provisions applicable in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in relation to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, Blochome is required to identify the Registered User’s beneficial owner.
In the case of relationships with legal entities, the duly authorised representatives of the legal entity are required to certify to BlocHome the exact identity of the beneficial owner(s) at the time the relationship is entered into and to keep Blochome informed of any changes in relation thereof. The Registered User undertakes to inform BlocHome immediately and in writing of:
(i) any changes in his/her personal or professional situation or, in the case of a legal entity, in its activities, financial situation or mode of operation; and
(ii) any change likely to affect his tax residence.
The Registered User shall provide BlocHome with all the required supporting documents. Likewise, it must notify BlocHome without delay of any changes affecting the situation, rights and obligations of the persons directly or indirectly concerned by the relationship with BlocHome. The Registered User assumes any possible consequences of its failure to communicate, or the incomplete or late communication of such changes, as well as all the consequences that may arise from the communication of inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous information to BlocHome.
Upon successful registration, BlocHome grants the Registered User an access to the Platform for the purchase of BlocHome Tokens. The Platform enables the Registered User to subscribe to BlocHome Tokens. Any registration under specification of incorrect data may lead to exclusion from the
platform by BlocHome. BlocHome reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, registrations created with one-time email addresses (so- called "disposable email addresses") as well as registrations that have not been activated within four (4) months after creation.
BlocHome may, at its own discretion, refuse registration without stating reasons for refusal or exclude Registered Users from using the Platform. This applies if Registered Users violate any applicable laws or morality or otherwise behave inappropriately; in particular, racist, discriminatory, pornographic or offensive content will not be tolerated.
4.2. What data is stored?
BlocHome collects and stores the following data on the Registered User in the context of the registration and use of the Platform:
- Civil status;
- First name and last name;
- Private or professional address (street, house number, postcode, city, country);
- Telephone and/or mobile phone;
- E-mail address;
- Date of birth:
- Payment data (IBAN, BIC, sort code, account number, SEPA number, bank
name, account holder etc.)
In addition, any information provided by the Registered User under the Money Laundering Act will be stored by BlocHome.
4.3. Data Protection
1. BlocHome takes data protection particularly seriously and treat all information in connection with the placement as confidential and will process it in accordance with Data Protection Framework. BlocHome, acting as data controller, collects, stores and processes, by electronic or other means, the data supplied by the Registered User for the purpose of fulfilling the services required by the Registered User and complying with its legal and regulatory obligations.
2. The type of data processed is described in article 4.2 and also includes any invested amount and holdings in BlocHome of the Registered User (and, if the
Registered User is a legal person, of any natural person related to it such as its contact person(s) and/or beneficial owner(s)) ("Personal Data").
3. The Registered User may at his/her/its discretion refuse to communicate Personal Data to BlocHome. In this case, however, BlocHome may reject the access to the Platform.
4. Personal Data supplied by a Registered User is processed to enter into and perform investments in shares issued by BlocHome SV S.A. in the form of
tokenized securities. Personal Data will also be processed for the purpose of the offer of BlocHome Tokens and BlocHome Wallet services.
5. Personal Data is processed to access BlocHome’s Platform (i.e. for the performance of a contract), for the administration and settlement of the
investments, in particular for the disbursements (e.g. dividend distributions or repayments) to the Registered User and the corresponding tax registrations or declarations (e.g. for capital gains tax, solidarity surcharge), for the legitimate interests of BlocHome and to comply with the legal obligations imposed on
BlocHome. In particular, the Personal Data is processed also for the purposes of compliance with the applicable Money Laundering Act.
6. The "legitimate interests" referred to above are:
- the processing purposes described in points 4 and 5 of the above paragraph of this data protection section;
- meeting and complying with BlocHome’s accountability requirements and regulatory obligations globally; and
- exercising BlocHome’s business in accordance with reasonable market standards.
7. In accordance with the conditions set out by the Data Protection Framework, each Registered User will upon written request to be addressed to BlocHome’s address as specified below in point 10 of this section have the right to:
- access his/her/its Personal Data (i.e. the right to obtain from BlocHome confirmation as to whether or not his/her/its Personal Data is being processed, to be provided with certain information about BlocHome’s processing of his/her/its Personal Data, to access such data, and to obtain a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing (subject to legal exceptions));
- ask for Personal Data to be rectified where it is inaccurate or incomplete (i.e. the right to require from BlocHome that inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data or any material error be updated or corrected accordingly);
- restrict the use of his/her/its Personal Data (i.e. the right to obtain that, under certain circumstances, the processing of his/her/its Personal Data should be
restricted to storage of such data unless his/her/its consent has been obtained);
- object to the processing of his/her/its Personal Data, including to object to the processing of his/her/its Personal Data for marketing purposes (i.e. the right to object, on grounds relating to the Registered User’s particular situation, to processing of Personal Data which is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the legitimate interests of BlocHome. BlocHome shall stop such processing unless it can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override Investor’s interests, rights and freedoms or that it needs to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims);
- ask for erasure of his/her/its Personal Data (i.e. the right to require that Personal Data be erased in certain circumstances, including where it is no
longer necessary for BlocHome to process this data in relation to the purposes for which it collected or processed);
- ask for Personal Data portability (i.e. the right to have the data transferred to the Registered User or another controller in a structured, commonly used
and machine-readable format, where this is technically feasible).
- Registered User also have a right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (the "CNPD") at the following address: 15
Boulevard du Jazz, L-4370 Belvaux, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, or when Registered User reside in another European Union Member State, with any other locally competent data protection supervisory authority.
8. Personal Data will not be retained for a period longer than necessary for the purpose of the data processing, subject to applicable statutory periods of
retention. In any case, Personal Data will be deleted at the latest five (5) years after the termination of the contractual relationship.
9. Even if the Investor is entitled at any time and free of charge to revoke the consent given to BlocHome for the collection and use of data with effect for the
future by sending an e-mail to BlocHome, any statutory retention obligations, in particular due to the Money Laundering Act, shall remain unaffected by the Investor's revocation.
10.The contact details of our data protection officer are :
- 18, rue Stümper; L-2557 Luxembourg
- phone number: +352 26 70 12 45
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Our transparency document with the information according to Data Protection Framework is available on our website. Our data protection
officer will be happy to answer further questions on data protection upon request.
4.4 Transfer of Personal Data and storage by recipients
1. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Framework, Personal Data may be transferred by BlocHome to its data recipients (the "Recipients")
which, in the context of the above-mentioned purposes, refer to its affiliated and third-party entities supporting the activities of BlocHome which include
administrative Agent, distributors, Depositary, Auditor, BlocHome’s partners, legal advisers of BlocHome and any other service provider such as e.g. banks
or financial institutions. The transfer or disclosure may be automated (granting access to your data) or may only take place after we have made a preliminary
selection and checked whether these investments are fundamentally suitable for the Registered User.
2. The Recipients may, under their own responsibility, disclose the Personal Data to their agents and/or delegates (the "Sub-Recipients"), which shall process the Personal Data for the sole purposes of assisting the Recipients in providing their services to BlocHome and/or assisting the Recipients in fulfilling their own legal obligations.
3. The Recipients and Sub-Recipients may be located within or outside the European Economic Area (the "EEA"), in countries whose data protection laws may not offer an adequate level of protection.
4. In case of a transfer of Personal Data to Recipients and/or Sub-Recipient located outside the EEA in a country that does not provide an adequate level of
protection, BlocHome will contractually ensure that the Personal Data relating to a Registered User is protected in a manner which is equivalent to the
protection offered pursuant to the Data Protection Framework, which may take the form of EU Commission approved "Model Clauses". In this respect, the Registered User has a right to request copies of the relevant document for enabling the Personal Data transfer(s) towards such countries by writing to
BlocHome’s address as specified above in section 4.3. “Data protection” point 10.
5. In subscribing for shares in BlocHome SV S.A., each Registered User is expressly informed of the transfer and processing of his/her/its Personal Data
to the Recipients and Sub-Recipients referred to above, including entities located outside the EEA and in particular in countries which may not offer an
adequate level of protection.
6. The Recipients and Sub-Recipients may, as the case may be, process the Personal Data as data processors (when processing the Personal Data upon
instructions of BlocHome), or as distinct data controllers (when processing the Personal Data for their own purposes, namely fulfilling their own legal
obligations in particular any statutory retention obligations, in particular due to the Money Laundering Act unaffected by the Registered User’ revocation).
BlocHome may also transfer Personal Data to third- parties such as governmental or regulatory agencies, including tax authorities, in or outside the
EEA, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In particular, such Personal Data may be disclosed to the Luxembourg tax authorities, which in
turn may acting as data controller, disclose the same to foreign tax authorities.
4.5 Use of the Platform
1. BlocHome undertakes to provide the Platform to the Registered User free of charge.
2. The Registered User is solely and fully responsible for protecting his access data for the platform (username and password) from misuse and access by third parties. Registered Users of the Platform undertake to inform BlocHome immediately in writing of any knowledge of their password by third parties and of
any misuse of their account. BlocHome reserves the right to temporarily or permanently exclude Registered Users from using the Platform in the event of
suspected misuse of the Platform by the Registered User or by third parties.
3. The Registered User undertakes to keep the data created from his user profile in a truthful and up-to-date condition at all times and to protect access to such data by third parties. Registered Users understand and agree that BlocHome may not be held liable where electronic communications from BlocHome are not received by the Registered User because the provided email address is incorrect, out of date, blocked by the service provider, or otherwise unable to receive electronic messages.
4. The communication channel between the Registered User and BlocHome consists of telephone, fax, postal mail, SMS, email and online contact forms
primarily in French or English, unless a special communication channel is prescribed or required in individual cases. For various contractual matters (e.g. change of access data and bank details, termination of contracts, inheritance, transfer of investments), only written communication in the form of a postal letter including a personal signature is permitted, as long as BlocHome does not explicitly provide other communication channels via its platform.
4.6 Availability of the Platform
(1) BlocHome undertakes to offer a comprehensive availability of the Platform within the scope of what is technically feasible and economically reasonable. However, BlocHome may not be held responsible in case of maintenance work, security and capacity reasons, technical circumstances as well as events beyond its control which may result in the unavailability of the Platform for a short or longer period.
(2) BlocHome reserves the right to restrict access to the Platform, including any associated services, in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice. Reasons for this may be capacity bottlenecks, the performance of maintenance/repair work and other technical measures. In the event of maintenance or repair work being carried out, the Registered User shall be informed by BlocHome in an appropriate manner about the restricted accessibility of
(3) A restriction of the accessibility and use of the Platform can be triggered due to the individual technical equipment of the Registered User and its quality. It is the responsibility of the Registered User to create the technical framework conditions to ensure that he/she can access the Platform without restrictions. The use of the Platform may also require corresponding settings on the Registered User's computer or mobile phone, e.g. allowing the storage of cookies.
(4) BlocHome may not be held liable for damages and other consequences which may result from a limited availability or a failure of the availability of the Platform.
4.7 copyrights / granting of copyrights
(1) BlocHome or the respective indicated provider or manufacturer owns the copyright and other protective rights to all web pages (including source texts, software,layout, etc.) and their contents. The retrieval, copying and saving as well as the editing and reworking of the web pages and contents may only be done for private purposes, but not for commercial purposes. Copyright notices and brand names may neither be changed nor removed. All actions which go beyond this require a prior written declaration of consent by BlocHome.
(2) The Platform may contain links to the websites of other providers, for the contents of which Blochome and BlocHome SV SA assume no liability. The creation of inline or hyperlinks from other websites to websites or website contents of BlocHome, the integration or display of websites or website contents of Blochome in a partial window (frame), is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of BlocHome.
5.Purchase of Financial Instruments via the Platform
5.1 Role of BlocHome
BlocHome has entered into a separate contractual agreement with BlocHome SV S.A., according to which BlocHome provides certain services relating to the subscription of Financial Instruments via the Platform.
The Platform enables a Registered User to subscribe to the Financial Instruments issued by BlocHome SV S.A.. In this context, BlocHome merely provides an access to the Platform and will not be a party to the subscription agreements entered into with BlocHome SV S.A..
BlocHome does not provide any investment advice or tax advice and more generally does not provide any financial regulated services. Before subscribing to the BlocHome Tokens, Registered Users are recommended to obtain advice from appropriately qualified experts.
(1) Registered Users may only subscribe to Financial Instruments of BlocHome SV S.A. in the form of tokenized securities, via the BlocHome Platform, after having completed the identification procedure as set out above.
(2) There is a time limit for the acquisition of the Financial Instruments. The Issuer and BlocHome reserve the right to change the timelimit at any time. There is also the right to terminate the offer prematurely, if there is a full placement. In the event of an over- placement, the first come-first-served principle shall apply, whereby the completion of the contract shall be decisive. If a subscription amount exceeds the available volume of the Financial Instrument, the Issuer may reduce the subscription amount in accordance with the volume still available.
(3) When making an investment decision, the Registered User is fully responsible for obtaining and reviewing information. Thus, the Registered User is obliged to conduct an intensive review of all documents, risks and other circumstances relating to the Financial Instrument before subscribing to a Financial Instrument, so that a decision to subscribe to a capital investment is made solely and, on the Registered User’s own responsibility.
(4) For the successful conclusion of a subscription for the acquisition of a Financial
Instrument, it is necessary that the Registered User completes all electronic form pages
in the subscription process on the Platform completely and truthfully and completes the
process on the overview at the end of the subscription process.
(5) The Issuer or a third party appointed by it retains the right to accept the Registered User's subscription declaration in whole or in part, with the exception that the Terms and Conditions of the respective investment expressly stipulate otherwise.
(6) Within the framework of the subscription process on the Platform, details of the offer, the subscription, the conclusion of the contract as well as the further conditions and restrictions of acquisition will be set out within further contracts and contractual conditions and restrictions will be disclosed and confirmed by the Registered User, including but not limited to the offering memorandum of the Financial Instruments, the articles of BlocHome SV SA and the subscription note.
(7) BlocHome SV S.A. and BlocHome shall only be liable in case of willful misconduct or gross negligence arising in the context of the contractual relationship entered into with the Registered Users.
(8) BlocHome or the Issuer shall not be liable to the Registered User for any tax, economic or legal objectives pursued in connection with the respective investments, in particular not for the success of the respective Financial Instruments or compliance with forecasts made in connection with the respective Financial Instruments.
(9) The aforementioned exclusions and limitations of liability shall also apply in favor of the employees of BlocHome SV S.A., BlocHome as well as their respective agents and other third parties who assist BlocHome in the performance of the contract.
5.4 Risk information
(1) Investments are associated with economic, legal and tax risks. Forecasts of future performance can develop differently than expected and predicted, even with conservative estimates and calculations. The acquisition of capital investments is associated with considerable risks and can lead to the partial or even complete loss of the invested assets (partial loss risk or total loss risk). The suitability of such an investment is only given for Registered User who can financially cope with a partial or complete loss of the invested capital in the event of a negative development. The capital investment is not suitable for Registered Users who have a short-term liquidity requirement.
5.5 Payment processing
When a Financial Instrument is acquired, payments are instructed to the respective Issuer. BlocHome does not accept any payments itself. Further details on payment processing are set out within the contracts and contractual conditions, which are confirmed by the Registered User in each case as part of the subscription process.
If the contents accessible to the Investor in connection with the acquired investments as well as all information and documents received in the course of the acquisition, holding and management as well as the sale of the investments are not publicly accessible in each case, they shall be treated confidentially by the Investor. This includes in particular all contractual documentation with the Issuer as well as the information and documents obtained in connection with the respective investment. BlocHome undertakes to keep all information collected as part of the relation with the Registered User confidential. BlocHome undertakes not to disclose any confidential information on the Registered User except where the disclosure of such information is made in accordance with or required by applicable law or at the request or with the consent of the Registered User. The Registered User hereby expressly instructs and gives its consent to Blocome to transfer its confidential data whenever deemed necessary for the performance of these GTCs.
(1) The management and holding of the Wallet will be provided by a third-party service provider. The Registered User understands and accepts that this means that BlocHome merely grants access to the solution provided for by the third-party service provider. Therefore, the Registered User will be required to accept the general terms and conditions of the third-party service provider relating to the Wallet.
(2) BlocHome will not incur any responsibility relating to the safekeeping of the BlocHome Tokens as such safekeeping will be carried out by a third-party service provider and may thus not be held responsible in case of insolvency of the latter and will incur no liability in relation thereto.
(1) BlocHome reserves the right to offer further services with a related remuneration and / or fee in the future; this will be announced by BlocHome in each individual case in an appropriate manner on the website https://BlocHome.com and, if applicable, supplemented by additional terms and conditions.
8.2 Term of contract, termination
(1) These GTCs are entered into between BlocHome and the Registered User for an indefinite period of time.
(2) The relationship may be terminated at any time by either party with a prior notice period of two (2) weeks in writing or in text form (e.g. by e-mail).
(3) Notices of termination to BlocHome are to be sent to the address stated in the preamble or by e-mail (to support@BlocHome.com). Notices of termination to the Registered User are to be sent to the postal or e-mail address given at the time of registration.
(4) BlocHome will pass on all data of the Registered User within the BlocHome systems to the issuer of the BlocHome Token immediately after the termination of the Registered User Agreement. BlocHome will delete all data of the Registered User within the BlocHomeSystems in the event of a termination within thirty (30) days after the effective date of the termination, to the extent that this is legally permissible, i.e. in particular to the extent that there are no statutory retention or archiving periods to the contrary. The data created in connection with the BlocHome Wallet on the BlocHome Blockchain cannot be deleted due to its fundamental immutability and property as a continuous register.
8.3 Amendment of the GTC, termination of services
(1) Provided that the Registered User is not unreasonably disadvantaged, BlocHome may amend the GTCs at any time by informing the Registered User at the latest four (4) weeks before the entry into force of these amendments, by e-mail, extracts or by posting it on its website www.BlocHome.Com or by any other durable medium to take into account, notably, any legislative or regulatory modification or developments in market practices or situations.
(2) If Registered Users of the Platform do not object to the application of the amended GTCs prior to the proposed date of entry into force of the amendment to these GTCs, the amended GTCs shall be deemed accepted by them. BlocHome undertakes to inform the Registered User in the notice of amendment about the significance of this period and the legal consequences of any silence.
8.4 Right of withdrawal
Exercising the right to withdraw after having concluded a distance contract or
an off-premises contract.
In accordance with Luxembourg law, all Registered Users qualifying as consumer, i.e. any natural person acting for purposes outside of his trade, business or profession (hereinafter, the “Consumer”) have the right to withdraw, within 14 calendar days, without giving reasons and without any penalties, when they change their mind following the entering into the contractual relationship with BlocHome.
The right to withdraw must be respected when the Consumernotifies BlocHome of their decision to withdraw within 14 days, the starting point of which is the day of conclusion of the contract
How to proceed- Notice of Withdrawal
Consumers may inform BlocHome of the fact that they wish to withdraw from the contract either orally or in writing. Consumers do not need to provide any reason for their decision to withdraw. As it is up to the Consumer to provide proof of their decision to withdraw, it is recommended that they inform BlocHome in writing, preferably by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt. The consumer can, in this case, send the following to BlocHome:
- a written declaration in which they clearly express their decision to withdraw from the contract.
BlocHome also undertakes to provide the Customer, on their website, with the option of completing and sending a withdrawal declaration online. BlocHome undertakes to immediately acknowledge receipt of the Consumer's withdrawal notice by way of a receipt on a durable medium.
Effects of withdrawal on the contract
Following the exercise of its withdrawal right by the Consumer, both parties will no longer be held by the obligation to execute their respective obligations.
Termination of these GTCs entail termination of any agreements supplementing the present GTCs.
(1) Should individual provisions of these GTCs be or become void, ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions of these GTCs shall not be affected thereby and remain fully applicable.
(2) Communications between BlocHome and Registered Users shall be carried out in English, French German or Luxembourgish. Unless otherwise stated by BlocHome to the user in individual cases, other languages are not available as contract or communication language.
(3) The relationship between BlocHome and the Registered User shall be governed by the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
(4) In all disputes, the courts of Luxembourg-City shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless BlocHome chooses to bring an action against the Registered User before any court having jurisdiction under ordinary rules of procedure in particular according to the applicable jurisdiction rules of the relevant European regulation or applicable convention.
(5) Legal action against BlocHome is statute-barred after a period of three (3) years. The limitation period starts to run on the date on which the facts for which BlocHome is to be held liable were committed or omitted.
BlocHome Operating Company SA
18, rue de Stümper
+352 26 70 12 45